We enjoin all candidates who registered and partook in the 2017/2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME, to follow the simple steps below to check their result.
Of course several applicants across the country testified that this year’s registration was one of the most nerve-racking as candidates laboured for hours and days to register.
However, despite all the odds and heavy commitment, JAMB’s registrar, Ishaq Oloyede detailed that 1.7 million candidates registered successfully – more than 1.2 million registered in 2016.
The first approach to the online checking of JAMB UTME result is the JAMB profile Account which enables all 2017 UTME candidates to have profile with JAMB.
The implication of the JAMB profile Account is that candidates can now go through their profile to get any related service they required from the JAMB authority.
Hence, you can now Check and Print your JAMB 2017 UTME Result by simply logging into your JAMB Profile Account. This process is very simple as it guarantees your direct communication with JAMB.
Simple steps to check JAMB 2017 UTME Result on JAMB Portal
1. Go to your JAMB Profile Account at www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
2. Login to your Profile by entering your Email and Password
3. Click the Login Button
4. After logging in, your landing will be your JAMB Profile Dashboard, it should look like the image shown below:
5. Then select your “Exam Year” and submit your “JAMB Registration” number in the appropriate column.
6. Finally, click on “Print Result Slip” to get your result.